Our client is a very well funded SaaS company; working with the biggest sports brands, news corporations & media companies in the world! I am on the hunt for a Senior Security Engineer, to handle day-to-day, hands-on engineering of their applications.
We are looking for a Senior Security Engineer to join a high-pressure, agile environment, protecting critical assets - You will have a real genuine passion for InfoSec and have that real hacker mentality... BREAK THINGS!
On offer is a very competitive salary package, excellent benefits and options/equity
- Assist with day-to-day security engineering requirements - code review, penetration testing, vulnerability management, triaging/resolving open issues
- Take ownership of threat models, secure software test plans, policy, and procedures for product engineering/testing
- Deliver hands-on secure code training to the engineering team, when new applications go into production
- Use scripts to develop tools for automating security testing
Experience & Requirements:
- At least 4 years' experience as a penetration tester, ideally in a team-lead position, overseeing multiple urgent projects simultaneously
- Experience in secure application programming, code reviewing, and penetration testing web-based application - Mobile testing would be a big advantage
- Cloud platforms experience - AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Experience with SaaS - Ideally from a SaaS company
- Expert in scripting, in at least one language - Python, Ruby, Perl, Bash
- An active security certification, such as GPEN, OSCP, OSCE, GWAPT, GCIH - an active CISSP would be advantageous
Feel free to email me for a completely confidential discussion. This is an awesome opportunity to join a growing, exciting company: email@example.com
**Must have authorization to work in the United States - With NO Restrictions**