My client is a very well funded Analytics startup, that has grown to be a huge player in the space, with 20,000 clients worldwide, in over 200 locations. I am looking for a seasoned Senior Engineer, with a passion for Application Security.
What you'll do:
- Assist with day-to-day security engineering requirements - code review, penetration testing, vulnerability management, triaging/resolving open issues
- Take ownership of threat models, secure software test plans, policy, and procedures for product engineering/testing
- Deliver hands-on secure code training to the engineering team, when new applications go into production
- Use scripts to develop tools for automating security testing
What you'll bring:
- At least 4 years' experience as a Security Engineer, with a focus on enterprise level applications
- Experience in secure application programming, code reviewing, and penetration testing web-based applications - Mobile testing would be a big advantage
- Experience with industry-leading log management security tools - e.g Splunk, Sumo, LogRhythm
- Expert in scripting, in multiple languages - Python, Ruby, Perl, Bash
- In-depth knowledge of system and network security, including cryptography, authentication protocols, intrusion detection systems, firewalls and VPNs
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Ideally from a top engineering school (or exceptional relative work experience)
The company can offer very competitive salary packages, comparable with the big players in the market. Additionally, industry leading benefits, stock options, 401k, commuting contribution.
Downtown San Francisco | H-1b Visa transfers available | Relocation packages offered