A fast growing "stealth" startup based in San Francisco are scaling and looking to grow.
My client are building a future where sending payments is as easy as sending messages. To do this, they’ve redesigned payments from the ground up. To solve such a large problem, they’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
If challenges excite you, and you’re ready for a large one then please get in touch
- Spearhead major infrastructure, devops, and reliability initiatives at Bolt
- Build tools for automation, deployment, monitoring and operations
- Build tools to deploy and operate applications
- Deal with PCI compliance matters
- Troubleshoot issues across the entire stack, from network and OS to applications
- Design, construct, and scale secure infrastructure from the ground up
- Set the strategic direction for the company's infrastructure and operations
- Experience with operations, maintenance, and site reliability engineering
- Experience in operating and maintaining AWS based deployments and Amazon technologies (IAM, ELB, VPC, etc.)
- Experience with configuration management technologies (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, or similar)
- Experience with Linux at scale.
- Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP, web application security, and HTTP/HTTPS
- Ability to operate in a startup environment and execute in the presence of ambiguity and change
- Willing to do security compliance (PCI-DSS, Auditing)
- Passionate about payments, technology, and finance
- Located in or willing to relocate to Bay Area
- Experience with modern container systems (Docker, Vagrant, etc.)
- Strong scripting (BASH, SH), Go and Python skills
- Strong understanding of current Internet security issues and threats
- Experience in scaling technical infrastructures
- Experience in defending corporations against malware, phishing, and other forms of exploits
- Experience in payments or financial services
My client are open from the $100-$200k range plus equity, to find out about this incredible opportunity please get in touch.