Intelletec has partnered with a $60M Funded Seed Fintech Startup that is searching for a Senior Backend Engineer to join their fast growing engineering team in New York!
The client is a fintech rocketship, who's credit card allows you to build reward points by simply paying your rent on time. As the first-ever rewards program that allows renters to earn points on rent and builds a path towards homeownership. With an alliance of the nation’s largest real estate owners, their platform will enable renters in more than two million units across the country to earn points just by paying rent and offers the ability to use points for rent credits or even towards a future downpayment.
As a Senior Back End Engineer, you’ll join a renowned team that is transforming the future of renting. You will be responsible for designing, implementing and documenting the back-end services for the mobile app and website while coaching and mentoring junior resources and collaborating with other team members and stakeholders. You will also drive best practices, ensure the technical feasibility of integrations and optimize the application for maximum speed, scalability and reliability.
- Investigate and utilize Google Cloud Platform services to continuously improve application architecture
- Implement microservices using Java and Quarkus framework
- Integrate with 3rd party APIs related to payments, banking, loyalty, commerce and property management
- Propose and enhance automation initiatives related to infrastructure as code, CI/CD, monitoring and alerting
- Become a foundational member of our team, working alongside the Head of Engineering and Head of Product
- 5+ years of experience with hands-on Software Development experience
- Demonstrable experience in Java development, REST, API security standards, Google Cloud Platform
- Interest and ability to be 3+ days in office - super collaboration - in their swanky offices in Manhattan
- Knowledge of the start-up world preferred
- A burning desire to win and reach overall company goals
- Flexibility - we are disrupting an industry so changes to traditional processes should be expected
Salary Expectations: $160k - $220k base + options
- Founders are from Large Financial services and Big Tech (Tinder)
- Investors Include Wells Fargo and Mastercard and a group of the nation’s largest real estate owners