My client is a very well-funded, AR/VR company that uses state of the art computer vision software to enable an intimate look at homes, restaurants, and businesses without leaving home. They enable amazing experiences that bridge imagination and reality.
I am looking for an accomplished Senior Engineer to come in and define, build and sure up the product capabilities.
- Create new cloud services, features, and APIs to power our web & mobile products
- Design and develop backend systems and infrastructure
- Build infrastructure to enhance, optimize, measure and monitor our machine learning and computer vision pipeline
- Manage, enhance and optimize backend database store
- Create and distribute the internal web app and command-line tools to support the engineering and R&D teams
- Strong expertise in Python in Linux environments
- Experience with the Google Cloud Platform and its core services
- Experience PostgreSQL
- Experience with Django - desirable
- Experience with Node.js - desirable
- Strong understanding of Git development workflows and branching
- Experience with Docker
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Experience with task & message queues (e.g. Celery, RabbitMQ, Airflow, etc.).
- Experience with React/Redux.
- Strong base salary
- Up to 20% cash bonus