Our client is the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with liquidity, custody, and security solutions. In 2020, our client launched Prime Trading and Lending, as well as Portfolio and Tax, providing clients with a full-stack solution for digital assets. In 2018, it launched the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. They processes over 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and supports over 250 coins and tokens. They are backed by a global leading investment bank and other noteable VC's.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team and help us build new features and applications. our clientprocesses a significant amount of cryptocurrency transactions so their applications need to be fast, accurate, scalable and secure. The integrated platforms interact with a number of exchanges, agencies, and governments around the world, and we use the best technology the industry offers to build them.
- Design and build strong, resilient, and robust APIs, libraries, and services to power our portfolio management and tax services
- Own functionality and scalability features by taking responsibility from inception to deployment and customer integration
- Expose and document functionality to the UI, third-party developers, and our internal and external tooling
- Collaborate closely with all engineering teams and product managers to ensure consistency in understanding of technical requirements and overall work quality
- Provide mentorship to your peers in the broader engineering team through code reviews and education on best practices
Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years of back-end, server-side software development
- Understanding of and experience working in the financial/fintech industry
- Strong experience with server-side languages like Golang, TypeScript/Node.JS, Java, Python, etc.
- Strong experience with SQL databases like Postgres or MySQL
- Confident with RESTful API design
- Great with unit and functional testing and debugging
- Experience in Git/GitHub and branching methodologies, code review tools, CI tools, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, applied mathematics, or another technical discipline from a top university
- Understanding of and strong interest in cryptocurrencies and blockchain
- Great at algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience building portfolio management platforms
- Familiarity with any of the following: digital wallets, lending, trading, accounting systems, etc.
- Experience with microservices and service-oriented architectures
- Ability to work full-stack and familiarity with React and GraphQL
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with large-scale, real-time, and distributed applications
Whats on offer:
- A very competitive salary
- Considerable Total Package
- Great Benefits
- Flexibility of work location.
This role can be worked remotely from anywhere within the United States.