Our client is looking for a Senior Backend Developer to join their team with one of the fastest growing and most downloaded productivity apps on the app store!
The app is a note-taking application used by millions of people around the world for capturing and reviewing information. The newest app is a new all-purpose inbox that integrates emails, notes and reminders. Our clients technology is one of the leading brands in the note-taking management software industry, which was valued at $897.7M in 2018 and is projected to reach $1.35B by 2026.
The Senior Backend Engineer will work on architecting and supporting complex consumer-facing web services and applications who will play a key role in building & scaling the future of the application!
- HQ In San Francisco, Open to 100% remote
- Almost 19M Customers and countingTop 5 Productivity APP on the APP Store
- 2021 best note taking app per Tech Radar
- Collaboration, pushing boundaries and work life balance core to culture
- Iterate with the team on product definition and implementation with a focus on both the end user's experience, and on scalability and security
- Specify, build, and maintain services, APIs, and features for the product
- Create and support robust integration, testing, deployment, alerting, and monitoring systems
- Perform code reviews and participate in design discussionsMentor junior developers
- 5+ years of experience in software development utilizing Node.JS and Typescript
- Experience with GraphQL and/or REST
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and at least one major cloud service, such as AWS or GCP
- Excellent communication skills