Intelletec has partnered with a fast-growing YCombinator Startup to help grow its engineering team. The client is an AI time management platform that provides real-time interventions, reminders, and analytics. Their mission is to empower everyone to do their best work by automatically optimizing their schedule. By constantly monitoring and reorganizing their to-do list and calendar, they help professionals make time for their highest-priority tasks while never missing any deadlines.
We are seeking a Backend Engineer who can inform key architectural decisions, and work on the innovative time management platform that helps users organize their schedules and efficiently power through their day. Areas that you may work on include, distributed systems architecture, scheduling algorithms, and 3rd party integrations.
- Own architectural decisions and the technical build-out as we scale
- Build large-scale infrastructure across multiple layers - storage, networking, orchestration, processing, observability
- Improve backend systems: build backend endpoints for application logic (e.g., scheduling, search)
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of software development experience and have worked on a code base at scale
- Experience with Systems Architecture and Kubernetes
- Competitive salary and equity compensation, medical, dental, and vision health insurance
- Strong company culture with the team coming from companies such as Facebook, Stripe, Twitter, WhatsApp, Citadel, and McKinsey.
- Growing extremely quickly: several million in annual recurring revenue, and trusted by 10,000+ paying users from world-class companies.
- Raised 10+ million of dollars from top-tier investors and was part of Y Combinator’s Winter 2020 class.