One of the clients we're recruiting for has raised a $13.2M Series A - YCombinator SaaS startup and is looking to continue building out its engineering team by hiring a Senior Backend Engineer. Here are some more details:
Our client is an AI time management platform that provides real-time interventions, reminders, and analytics. Their mission is to empower everyone to do their best work by automatically optimizing their schedule. By constantly monitoring and reorganizing their to-do list and calendar, they help professionals make time for their highest-priority tasks while never missing any deadlines.
- Own architectural decisions and the technical build-out as we scale
- Work on distributed systems architecture, scheduling algorithms, and 3rd party integrations.
- Improve Motion’s backend systems: build backend endpoints for application logic (e.g., scheduling, search)
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform
- Have worked on a code base at scale
Salary range: $160-210k base + equity [depending on experience]