One of the clients we’re recruiting for have raised $3.5m and are looking to build a team out in SF. Here are some more details:
My San Francisco based client is on a mission to solve the biggest problems in the live event industry -- high-priced ticket scalping. Artists and sports teams price their tickets low for branding reasons and fans end up paying high ticket prices to scalpers.
My client is a next-gen technology platform for live events that ensures artists and venues have control over their ticket inventory by giving them tools to combat scalping. They are striving to use specific industry knowledge in combination with their ticketing platform to cut out scalpers completely. They are experiencing rapid growth within the industry and are looking for a Backend Engineer to join their team. They are in high demand and have a clear path to success.
- Must be able and willing to commute to the SF office (hybrid work style, 1-2 days per week on-site)
- At least 2+ years of experience in a backend role at a technology company
- Proficiency with one of the following languages (Golang, Python, AWS, Docker, PostgreSQL preferred, or any other modern backend languages is acceptable)
- You will architect and build our backend systems, API's, and infrastructure
- You are familiar with web application backends
- You are familiar with modern backend architecture
- You will partner with designers, engineers, and the executive team to deeply understand the needs of our users and build a product that serves those needs
- You will develop and execute against both short and long-term roadmaps, making effective tradeoffs between business impact, user experience, and a high-quality technical foundation
- You will improve the team and company – you will be an active participant in our culture (mentorship, interviewing, and new initiatives)
- Competitive base salary + early startup equity
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- 401K & Roth IRA
- New equipment setup provided
- Access to an office
- Free concert tickets!!
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly in or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.