Senior Backend Engineer, San Francisco
Our client is a seed-funded startup (currently 17 people in SF) who is improving healthcare with on-demand cognitive, psychiatric, and neurological evaluations.
As a Sr. Backend Engineer, you will help architect and implement the platform. You’ll develop sensible APIs to interact with multiple UIs as well as our data analysis engine. You’ll develop business logic and workflow components with our product team.
- Architect and develop systems to meet technical, scientific, and business goals
- Design, implement and maintain API’s
- Design schema and query optimization for databases (PostgreSQL, NoSQL)
- Craft robust QA systems to ensure product and data quality and reliability
- Design and maintain required software version controls
- Maintain clean, well-documented code and logging
- 5+ years developing Python/ Django server-side APIs, business logic, and workflow management
- Passion for clean, well-documented code
- Experience working at an early stage startup
- Experience successfully developing and launching consumer products