I am partnered with a fast-growing Series A FinTech start-up headquartered out of NYC. The client is building out a next-generation financial concierge service that provides customers with a dedicated, white-glove Certified Financial Planner that ensures clients can save for goals, maximize their tax-advantaged investment, pay bills, lower and cancel bills and get on-demand answers to financial questions.
This is a team of 10 and growing, they are seeking Backend Engineers to contribute to the development and implementation of the company’s technical vision and strategy.
- Responsible for the development and execution of the company's technical vision and strategy.
- This individual will contribute as an individual contributor, and work closely with other departments such as product, design, and operations to ensure that the company's technology is aligned with its overall business objectives.
- They will be hands-on, actively contributing to the codebase, and be able to balance hands-on coding with leading and managing a team.
- Actively contribute to the codebase, with a strong focus on AWS, TypeScript,
- Node, Swift, and PostgreSQL.
- 5+ Years of Professional expertise doing backend development in Node/Typescript
- 2+ years experience working with AWS cloud technologies
- Experience architecting distributed, large-scale, fault-tolerant systems
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality products
- BS Degree in Computer Science or STEM related degree
- Join a team on a mission - Make meaningful connections with people thoroughly committed to success and excellence, who have a passion for re-inventing things. Our beautiful offices are in SOHO.
- We offer a competitive suite of medical benefits and have a flexible leave policy.
- Work Flexible Hours - Vacation and personal days off are generous and paid. Work hard and relax when you like.