This company was privately funded and founded in 2008; since then, they have been intentionally expanding at a consistent rate to support the growth of their application. Previously only on iOS, this Application is launching on Chromebook and other Web-Supported platforms. Their application is completely customizable to users, allowing them to unlock potential creativity, productivity, and enhance their day-to-day experiences. This application has over 19M Lifetime Downloads, 3M+ Monthly Active Users, and is expected to have many more users after a successful launch to Chromebook App Stores.
This is a Senior Level position looking for candidates who have been working in Backend/ Full Stack Engineering for 5+ Years. You’ll need to have expert-level skills in Node.js and TypeScript, as well as a Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science or related field. The ideal candidate will have experience working on consumer or enterprise applications with a large number of users, as well as experience with complex features at a large scale.
- 5+ Years’ Experience in Backend Engineering
- Advanced Knowledge with NodeJS and TypeScript - Expert Level
- AWS or Google Cloud, MySQL or PostGres Database Experience
- Exposure and knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker
- Knowledge of PostgresQL, AWS, and Elastic
- Desire to work at a startup in the Web3 Space / Digital Asset Space
- Background / Basic understanding of Data and Infrastructure
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent experience working on large scale SAAS Platforms
- Strong communication to work cross functionally with many internal teams
- Able to collaborate in-office from time to time in the San Francisco Bay Area Office
- Industry experience with collaborative consumer applications
- Advanced knowledge of Kubernetes
- Competitive Salary: $160K - $240K Base Salary
- Profits Sharing Annual Bonus Model
- Equity in this organization
- Health benefits (100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision)
- Flexible schedule
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States both now and in the future.