Our client makes it easy for API companies to build, analyze, and grow their revenue. Within minutes, companies can launch API plans to customers with just a few lines of code.
They’re a mission-driven, remote-first company. Their team is experienced entrepreneurs and engineers spread across the world - from New York City to Sydney.
They consist of a group of experienced builders. From multi-startup founders to folks who worked at LinkedIn, Stripe, Atlassian, HQ Trivia, Coast, Pareto, and more, they have a ton of experience building ground breaking products and care a lot about reliable, scalable solutions that their customers love.
They’ve raised millions of dollars from top SF,LA and NYC VCs and angels to build amazing tools and systems that power the future of tech companies.
What you’ll be doing
- Architect and build large-scale distributed systems.
- Collaborate to build systems with other engineers.
- Design, build, deploy and maintain APIs and SDKs.
- Write modular, well-tested code with stability and extension in mind.
Who you are
I am looking for opinionated, seasoned self-starters who are hungry to own products and want to learn new things. They’re a fast growing startup and are looking for people who want to help set culture and help us grow an amazing company from 0-1.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Worked in a variety of different platforms, in both high-level and low-level languages, and maybe even done front-end work
- Experience with Git, CI/CD and testing frameworks.
- Either a Bachelor's degree in a technical field involving coding (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics) or equivalent technical experience.
- Experience mentoring/managing engineers is a plus
- Have helped grow a new team or product and are excited about helping make a great team environment
- Technically lead projects which have involved multiple engineering teams
- Have prior experience in a startup environment.