Our client is a leading autonomous driving company are going through rapid growth. They are looking forcoders to work on transforming mobility by solving some of the most challenging AI and robotics problems.
We are looking for a Full-Time, experienced Backend/Infrastructure Software Engineer. We value top-coders and creative problem-solvers. You must be comfortable with building large-scale infrastructure from the ground up. You must be proficient in coding and comfortable with switching to C++. You must have a mastery over mathematics.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with world-class experts in the field of mobility solutions and advance the state of the art in areas such as computer vision, sensor fusion, machine learning, object tracking, and motion planning
- MS/PhD degree in Robotics, Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in data structures and advanced algorithms
- A strong background in the Tech Industry
- Experience programming in C++, Java, Python, etc.
- Solid knowledge and experience in Data Infrastructure
Employee benefits include:
- Premium Medical, Dental and Vision Plan (no cost for employees & family)
- Free Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401K plan
- Phone reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement