I am working with a well funded (Series C, $80m+) entertainment video platform. The company boasts some industry legends as founders and board members and was created to build a better TV experience. The company started in the college market as a laboratory for creating a next-generation TV platform.
They are hiring for a Senior Back Engineer, with a wealth of knowledge of in at least one OO language. You would be responsible for developing exciting, world-class software, with an extremely smart team.They are searfching for people who are looking to build a completely new kind of product and who have a passion for highly-scalable backend services.
- --Develop world-class, scalable backend software and services
- --Brainstorming, designing, implementing, and rolling out the next generation of the streaming system to handle an order of magnitude more channels, users, and recordings
- --Automating the system config, consistently deploying both new hardware systems and code in cloud infrastructure, there is no choice but to heavily automate the infrastructure
- --Strong experience with at least one: Java - Go - Scala - Ruby - RoR - Clojure - Kafka - Node
- --At least 4 years' experience with enterprise-level backend engineering
- --Experience with cloud technologies - AWS, Azure, GCP
- --Significant experience in creating scalable, distributed services
- --Hands-on experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos) - Nice to have
- --Very Competitive Salary
- --Strong Early-Stage Equity
- --Industry Leading Benefits ($5k professional development, $2k holiday, unlimited PTO)
- --Work with some industry legends