**This position is open for SF, remote USA, and remote Canada**
My client is a well-funded FinTech startup that's in a rapid growth phase. The Founders have a track record of building unicorns and successful exits.
They are on a mission to increase the adoption of cryptocurrency banking -Their app leads consumers to use crypto where it matters: in everyday spending and saving. As a solution to so many of our everyday “money problems” (high fees, data insecurity, transfer limits, and restrictions), crypto enables benefits banks can’t match. Their app is built for payments and designed for community ownership, with the fair distribution of economic value.
What You'll Bring:
- 2-5 years' full-stack experience with a focus on back-end systems development—and a track record of employment, internship, and/or open-source contribution that demonstrates elite talent
- Core backend skills
- You consider discipline, integrity, and unparalleled work ethic to be three of your core values
- You’re imaginative and uniquely driven by our vision
- You refuse to accept that any technical problem is impossible at a first impression
We’re looking for you if:
- You consider discipline, integrity and unparalleled work ethic to be three of your core values
- You think in terms of tradeoffs, risks, and priorities. You take a pragmatic approach to security, understanding that it’s an evolving landscape
- You have an excellent understanding of security and privacy and are a strong advocate for user privacy
- You are collaborative by default with outstanding communication skills, especially written. You are able to advocate for security and privacy priorities to company leadership
- Bonus points for experience in crypto, consumer finance products, or mobile payments!
- Strong, competitive base
- Strong equity
- Excellent benefits package