My client is a $40m+ funded rental startup, focused on providing infinite storage for their customers' needs, as well as allowing the opportunity for everyday people to rent the things they need for one-off occasions or short-term periods. They have been backed by some of the biggest VCs out there, as well as some notable celebrity angel investors from around the world.
I am on the hunt for a backend specialist, focusing on core infrastructure. This role is highly critical, as it's the basis of the platform.
What You'll Do:
- Take ownership of the top-notch infrastructure on a modern software stack, to power a fast-growing two-sided marketplace with complex order routing logistics
- Work on dynamically typed languages and strongly typed databases
- Be a part of a world-class engineering team, building awesome, scalable software, capable of growing at a rapid rate
- 5+ years' experience as a Senior Engineer
- Expertise with Go and/or Python + AWS, Postgres
- Hands-on experience with scalable core infrastructure software development
- Base salary up to $180k base
- Awesome benefits package
- Sizable equity