My clients mission is to build a connective tissue between the physical world of freight and the digital ecosystem used to manage it. Their advancements in smart infrastructure are critical to enabling a safer and more efficient future for logistics. Their loading dock sensor platform verifies all incoming and outgoing freight, aggregating data that enables shippers and carriers to efficiently manage dock operations, switch out suppliers and understand material flow in real time.
The platform will allow companies to optimize their workforce, increase accuracy & decrease freight claims, and advance visibility for your customers.
- 5+ years of experience in backend software or infrastructure engineering.
- Experience in python, bash, databases (SQL / Postgres / MySql / Redis / MongoDB), big data platforms (Hadoop / Spark / Kafka / Hive / Pig / Presto), cloud platforms (AWS / GCP / Azure), and API design.
- Experience building high-quality end-to-end data solutions in an agile environment from requirements to production.
- Expert level skills in data integration, data modeling and data architecture.
- Working knowledge of Big Data concepts in organizing both structured and unstructured data.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related quantitative field, or equivalent experience.
Location: Hybrid (3 days in office/wk) in either their SF or Mountain View office
Pay: $150k-$220k + Strong Equity
Work Authorization: USC, Green Card Holders, Open to Visa Transfers