Are you looking for a secure, stable, and profitable company during this economic downturn?
I've partnered exclusively with the market-leading "paid-for" productivity app on the AppStore. With more than 4 million daily users, the application allows users to take notes, and create and annotate anything in an intuitive, minimal interface for you to start in seconds. Powerful enough for industry leaders, yet simple enough for a five-year-old to figure out uninstructed.
Series B, they raised more than $30m but have been profitable for years, and continue to grow, develop new products, and consistently innovate the product to keep it #1.
I am looking for a Senior Backend Engineer with expertise in NodeJS & Typescript and experience architecting and supporting complex consumer-facing web services and applications at scale. Join a team of 30 Engineers and make a real impact on millions of users.
Day to Day:
- Iterate with the team on product definition and implementation with a focus on both the end users' experience, scalability, and security
- Specify, build, and maintain services, APIs, and features for the product in NodeJS
- Create and support robust integration, testing, deployment, alerting, and monitoring systems
- Perform code reviews and participate in design discussions
- Mentor junior developers
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of production-level experience, with at least 3 using NodeJS
- A user-centric mindset, passionate about building beautiful products
- Experience with GraphQL and/or REST APIs
- Cloud-Native experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and at least one major cloud service, such as AWS or GCP
- Excellent communication skills - team player, mentor, and empathetic
- Strong desire to grow and learn new things
- The base salary range is $160-200k
- Cash bonus up to 40%
- Series B stock options
- Outstanding benefits package
- Remote or SF
Unfortunately, we are unable to process any visas/sponsorships at this time - USC, Green Card only