Senior Backend Engineering Role | NY Start-up $1bn+ Raised!
One of our clients have just successfully raised over $1bn+ which is incredible!
They are now looking to hire for experience backend engineers to join the eCommerce platform team in New York.
As mentioned, they have raised over $1bn with offices in SF and NY. Their mission is to help change and save the lives of millions of people worldwide with an innovative healthcare product. Their team consists of experts from Technology, Healthcare and BioTech. They are expanding rapidly and are looking to add expert scientists and engineers to their team.
- Design, build and improve tools and services that support all strategic eCommerce software development initiatives.
- Work with small cross-functional teams and participate in design discussions, decision-making and code reviews.
- Work with highly visible products and tools including a variety of SaaS services and their respective APIs.
- Assist in troubleshooting production incidents and provide timely resolution.
- Familiarity with RESTful services and API design.
- Minimum 4+ years hands-on back-end programming experience using Ruby on Rails, Java, Scala, Python or related languages.
- Prior experience designing and building scalable micro-services and asynchronous processing systems.
- Good understanding of distributed systems, data stores, data modeling, indexing and associated trade-offs.
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL or MSSQL.
- Knowledge of NoSQL such as AWS DynamoDB, MongoDB, Redis.
$160k - $200k + 20% bonus + equity!
Get in touch to learn more! email@example.com