Gen Z is the generation of the side hustle. They’re creators. They’re freelancers. They’re investors. And they’re not afraid to take on challenges, especially when it comes to their finances - and we’re here for it.
Our client is a next-generation financial services company building a better banking experience to help teens and young adults achieve financial independence and knowledge at an earlier age. They’re on a mission to improve the financial future of the next generation by empowering teens to start their financial journey today.
They are a well-funded Series C company that has raised more than $175M, focused on disrupting the banking industry through a differentiated mobile-first consumer experience.
Teens and families love our product. They eclipsed 1 million customers in just four months after launch and have now crossed 2.5 million customers in their first year on the market. If you’re looking to join a fast-growing company with a strong mission and vision that puts people first, they want to meet you!
I am looking for a Backend Software Engineer. As part of the team you’ll be at the forefront of developing new core banking features and helping us deliver our first product to the public.
What you'll do
- Own features throughout their life cycle, from inception to production
- Improve existing and develop new Kotlin services
- Prioritize maintainable code and test all the things
- Work in a small, tight knit cross-functional team
- See your contributions make a weekly impact to an evolving product
What they’re looking for
- 5+ years experience in backend development
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Passion for software quality
- Competitive salary based on experience, with full medical and dental benefits
- High potential for growth
- Stock in an early-stage startup
- Flexible WFH and vacation policy
- Employee referral program
- Monthly stipend for Step Card testing
- 401K plan