Our client is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their team with one of the fastest growing and most downloaded productivity apps on the app store.
The app is a note-taking application used by millions of people around the world for capturing and reviewing information. The newest app is a new all-purpose inbox that integrates emails, notes and reminders.
The role will work on architecting and supporting complex consumer-facing web services and applications who will help build and scale the future of the app.
- Almost 19M Customers and countingTop 5 Productivity APP on the APP Store
- 2021 best note taking app per Tech Radar
- Collaboration, pushing boundaries and work life balance core to culture
- Iterate with the team on product definition and implementation with a focus on both the end user's experience, and on scalability and security
- Specify, build, and maintain services, APIs, and features for the product
- Create and support robust integration, testing, deployment, alerting, and monitoring systems
- Perform code reviews and participate in design discussions
- Mentor junior developers
- Experience in SQL, Typescript, and node.js
- Experience with GraphQL and/or REST
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and at least one major cloud service, such as AWS or GCP
- Excellent communication skills
Compensation range: Competitive Base Salary + bonuses & Equity