Our client uses AI to help landlords and tenants eliminate the stress of the eviction experience by offering an inclusive credit bureau and tenant screening platform, lease protection insurance, and low-interest pay-day lending (12.5%) to help tenants get back on their feet when life throws those unexpected curveballs
- Backend Engineer with secondary DevOps skills.
- You can architect the entire stack with long term foresight.
- You will design database schemas and administrate migrations / performance improvements.
- You write consistent structured code and design well thought out DB Schemas and APIs for performance and flexibility.
- You care about continuous integration and well-tested code.
- Have the opportunity to design and develop brand new technology with the potential to impact the whole world
- Take initiative to introduce improvements and close product gaps.
- Work closely with product management, design, and internal teams to understand needs and develop solutions to improve operations and end-user experience.
- Employ state of the art technologies to creatively solve complex problems.
- Computer Science Degree
- Ability to architect scalable and reliable software platforms
- 5+ years experience SQL
- 5+ years experience with API development
- AWS Serverless / API Gateway / Lambda Function / Python/Django ORM / Node.js
- FinTech experience (Insurance/Payment Preferred)
Nice to have:
- Experience migrating from NoSQL to RDB
- Experience building Data Warehouse
- AWS S3 / EC2 / ECS / EKS
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Artificial Intelligence