The Operations team is looking for the first Business Intelligence Analyst who is passionate about data, analytics, and business strategy. You will be the owner of the Business Intelligence infrastructure while working in a highly collaborative environment of data engineers, and business leaders to deliver data solutions for our business needs. You will help the team to learn more about our business, engage them to fully utilize analytics platform by teaching them about analytics, and improve the use of our data so that we can transform it into a data-driven organization. You’ll be an integral part of providing data-driven insights that guide our company to set the new growth benchmark for B2B SaaS companies.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Partner with teams across the organization to understand their needs in analytics and create dashboards and reporting that allow them to execute more effectively
- Work with business leaders to define key metrics and build reporting to monitor and understand performance along those metrics
- Build and maintain scalable ETL processes and pipelines to bring the data into our data warehouse
- Work directly with internal partners and business/product/design/engineering audiences to understand the reporting needs and develop scalable solutions keeping reusability in mind.
- Build, maintain and administer Looker as our BI tools and be the driving force behind the adoption and effective use of Looker within every team
- Maintain the data quality and data integrity of the data warehouse in partnership with our Data Engineers/Platform Engineers
- Deep dive into large set of data sets to answer business questions, perform ad-hoc analysis
- Reconcile data between various systems, find opportunities to innovate, and drive improvements
WHO YOU ARE
- Able to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment; intellectually curious; PM skills
- Proven track record of collaboration with a variety of decision-makers to drive impact
- Share a creative approach based on in-depth knowledge of best practices in developing actionable analysis and guidance
- Expert in visualization technologies including Looker, Tableau, and/or another BI tool
- Strong active listener with solid written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in successfully managing projects and programs to on-time, on-schedule, and with priorities, by utilizing a project management system including Jira
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 4-5 years of experience of implementing and managing BI platforms and related analysis tools with large complex data sets from various sources, ideally with a focus on marketing, sales, or customer acquisition
- Knowledge of relational databases or data warehouses (Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Snowflake, etc.)
- Confident with a scripting language (Python, Ruby, etc.) to build data models and ETLs
- Ability to work cross-functionally, building and maintaining trust with internal stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Math/Statistics/Engineering or other equivalent quantitative disciplines
- Pick your new laptop!
- 4 weeks PTO!
- 401(k) and 99.99% Paid Benefits
- 12 US Paid Holidays
- Fun work environment!
- Flexible work schedule
- Opportunity to work for one of the hottest startups on the planet!\
For more information, please contact email@example.com