The U.S. commercial real estate loan market is $3.3 trillion in size, and is an incredibly antiquated and opaque industry. Our client is leading the transformation of commercial real estate lending through innovative and breakthrough technology, pioneering the fintech movement in this space.
They are seeking a Senior Data Engineer to join their rapidly growing team.
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on commercial experience
- Masters degree in computer science or related field
- Experience with ETL pipelines
- Expertise in Java or Scala
- Linux and UNIX experience
- Must have commercial experience with NLP, Spark, and AWS
About the company and offer:
They are family friendly, casual, flexible and fun environment. The workplace is a dog-friendly, airy. An industrial loft in the heart of San Francisco’s Financial District, close to all forms of public transportation.
- Early equity in a startup that is revolutionizing commercial real estate lending.
- Competitive package of base pay and stock options.
- Generous health, dental and vision coverage for employees and family members, along with commuter pre-tax program.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the disruption of an industry and to shape the building of a company and culture.
- Autonomy, flexibility and a flat corporate structure.
Unfortunately, our client is unable to sponsor Visas.
Up to $160K + equity