Our client are looking for an exoerienced blockchain developer to join their growing team.
As a Blockchain Engineer you will:
- Contribute to the development and specification of their token model, by implementing, testing, and auditing Solidity smart contracts on Ethereum.
- Work with our App and Platform teams to ensure users have secure, scalable opt-in links to our token protocol and related protocols adopting their token.
- Work with external auditors to ensure the security of their smart contracts.
- Contribute to the design and deployment of a bug bounty program covering their smart contracts.
We’re looking for you if:
- You consider discipline, integrity and unparalleled work ethic to be three of your core values.
- You are familiar with common algorithms and data structures. Comfortable implementing new data structures where no suitable implementation already exists.
- You pay careful attention to the privacy implications and security of your code, taking care to avoid opportunities for unintentional functionality or information leakage.
- You approach all aspects of software development with a focus on the customer perspective, security, and reliability.
- You extend where falling short, fix where broken, and build where missing.
- You test your code as a matter of practice, and automate tests as part of getting the job done. You don’t consider code complete until there are automated tests demonstrating that it works.
- You’re passionate about open source development and the crypto/blockchain community in particular.
- Bonus points if you have prior blockchain development experience, and you understand the use cases of common cryptographic primitives and can design secure systems using them!