Senior C++ Developer - Boston - Intelletec has partnered with an exciting startup building breakthrough, leading-edge medical devices designed to improve the quality of people’s lives.
- Opportunity to join a young firm super early and have a large amount of ownership
- The Company has been running for 8 years, have recurring revenue, significant runway and an exciting future with a new beta product launching as we speak
The Role: As a Senior C++ Software Developer, you will lead the technical implementation of our next-generation processing pipeline, developing elements of a large-scale distributed real-time processing environment.
- Design and implement production-ready C++ elements for the core real-time processing pipeline.
- Design and build components across the entire end-to-end system, including software on deployed sensor network to cloud processing.
- Develop and test software on different hardware sets to optimize performance and cost.
- Maintain a high level of quality and an eye towards processing and design efficiency.
- 5 years of experience writing C++ in production environments.
- Experience with real-time streaming of large amounts of data.
- Experience with cloud processing.
- Experience in Linux system administration.
- Familiarity with computer vision problems including image segmentation, pose estimation, object detection, and object recognition.
- Experience in Python.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with formal documentation and software development procedures.
What’s on offer?
Competitive compensation, full medical/dental plan, flexible hours/remoting and the opportunity to join a startup having a real impact on people’s lives