My client is a growing and exciting E-commerce startup with $40M in funding to date. They envision a world where international ecommerce growth is both simple and profitable for retailers. By connecting people with brands worldwide, my client creates a boundless ecommerce world in which selling globally is as simple as selling locally.
As the chosen partner of hundreds of global brands and retailers across Europe, the USA and Asia, they are the leading provider of comprehensive cross-border ecommerce solutions. Due to continued growth and expansion they are looking for a Senior Client Success Manager in NYC.
As a Senior CSM you will:
- Responsible for the international eCommerce sales growth and client retention all while balancing world-class client satisfaction results
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, mainly with C-levels
- Improves eCommerce revenue growth through customer satisfaction and improving responsiveness by anticipating customer needs
- Actively leverage data in order to develop market leading strategies which will drive significant incremental revenue growth to key accounts
- Work with senior executives at leading retailers to strategically build, launch and execute on global growth strategies and marketing decisions
- Act as an internal stakeholder for product enhancement initiatives vital to key accounts cross border long term success
- Schedule and conduct business reviews to identify key opportunities for growth by making strategic recommendations leveraging data
- Manage analytics and reporting to provide more visibility into international business performances and growth opportunities to clients
- 2+ years experience
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Ability to effectively solve problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and time management
- Proven abilities to manage multiple accounts at a time
- Familiar with SEO, SEM, Social Media, targeted display, mobile, and video marketing strategies
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
Base salaries up to $120K + equity and bonus.
For more info please contact firstname.lastname@example.org