A global technology heavyweight who inspire over 230 million people globally are looking to expand their engineering team.
My London based client have a philosophy of using the right tool for the right job here rather than strict adherence to standards. They are currently migrating from Java towards NodeJS and Clojure.
- My client will support you and provide training when you want to change the team or the project.
- The wide variety of projects we have will allow advancing your career within the company.
- They support open source software development and our developers created quite a few open source libraries, some of which are widely used outside of the organisation
- You will work across a team of 20 engineers whilst working with some of the smartest Engineers minds in Europe.
What are they looking for?
- You are passionate about technology and building great things
- You thrive in a cross-functional environment
- You take ownership and responsibility.
- You’re a self-learner and keen to teach others
- You will have an excellent knowledge and commercial experience working at a master level using Clojure
- Experience using jQuery, CSS3, SASS/LESS, Grunt/Gulp, Bower, git,OOCSS/SMACSS, AMD, HTML5, Templates engines (Mustache/Handlebars/Jade)
- Responsive Design and adaptive design, Web-performance, SEO, Tracking,
- A public GitHub profile would really help us get a feel for what you’re all about.
- Very competitive salary of up to £120,000 for the right candidate
- Sponsorship if you come from the EU/US can be provided
- Other perks such as a free onsite gym, employee discounts and a highly subsidised restaurant.
- You will have access to training days, e-learning courses and conferences.
- 5 weeks annual leave.
- Contributory pension scheme after probation period.
- Season ticket loan.
To find out more about this incredible opportunity please get in touch on email@example.com