My client is a VERY well funded ($150m+) AI / Robotics startup, based in Downtown San Francisco. They really understand the positive power of AI, and want to bring consumer robotics an every day reality, for everyone.
This is a great opportunity to work with a pioneer in the robotics space. The company is cash-rich, has a fantastic technical team, and the vision to grow.
What You'll Bring:
- Strong experience with either C++, Go, or Python in a production environment
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Excellent developer familiarity with a major cloud platform such as Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure - This is absolutely key!
- Experience creating horizontally scalable services
- Experience Automating Cloud Services - Absolutely MUST HAVE
- Experience with voice assistant technology such as Amazon’s Alexa, or Google Home Assistant, or Microsoft Cortana
- Knowledge of deep-network tools such as TensorFlow or Caffe
- Experience with cloud tools such as Amazon EC2/ECS/S3/Redshift, DynamoDB, or MySQL
- Experience managing security, load testing, logging of cloud services
- Experience with Docker/containers
What You'll Do:
- Test, Design, implement, and expand mission critical and high-volume AI services running on a major cloud service
- Evaluate existing AI services from major cloud providers involving voice, NLP, and image recognition
- Create and enhance robust test suites of your code, be passionate about the value of automated testing
- Support robust automation of development, deployment, operation, and investigation of services
- Participate in and lead security investigations, performance testing, and troubleshooting
Salary up-to $200k + sign-on + valuable equity + outstanding benefits
**H-1B Visa Transfer is Available - Relocation Package on Offer for US Based Candidates, with FULL Working Rights, Based in Other States**
NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE - NO REMOTE - No Contract - No C2C