Based in San Francisco, Ca, this Well-Funded, rapidly expanding startup is empowering developers, general contractors, and other construction stakeholders to leverage Drones, AI, and intelligence technology, improve how they get work done, and achieve more together.
“Construction Intelligence” provides insights about job site cost, safety, and progress and will enable the sustainably built cities of tomorrow. They develop and license an artificial intelligence construction analytics platform. The software is powered by a proprietary machine vision neural network that can accurately recognize 100+ types of construction equipment and activities.
What You'll Do:
- Work alongside a Computer Vision expert with Ph. D in Construction Technology
- Design and develop state-of-the-art Computer Vision and Machine Learning algorithms for scene analysis, semantic segmentation, object detection and classification, object tracking, and activity recognition
- Research, design, and implement algorithms in Deep Learning for Computer Vision and Perception
- Advance the state-of-the-art in the field, including generating patents
- Apply image and video analysis techniques to large-scale, real-world problems
- Fast prototyping, feasibility studies, specification and implementation of visual perception product components
- Working closely with the engineering team to integrate perception solutions.
- Developing a comprehensive testing protocol for all projects
- Solving complex real-world challenges in creative, effective and efficient ways.
- Planning and managing time, tasks, milestones and resources to meet project objectives
- Communicating and coordinating with relevant engineering, operations and product teams during all phases of technology development and technology deployment
- Solving unique problems and work on a small, self-directed team
- Directly influence the vision and objectives for your team's work in alignment with business and market needs
What You'll Bring:
- 8+ years' experience in OpenCV and image processing open-source libraries
- 4+ years of experience in building deep learning solutions (CNN’s, RNN’s, GAN’s, RL)
- Master’s in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related discipline
- Deep expertise in one or more areas of Computer Vision including Scene Analysis, Semantic Segmentation, Object Detection, Object Tracking, Object Classification, Activity Recognition
- Proven ability to develop new research ideas as demonstrated by a strong publication record and early developments to the level of a working system prototype
- Hands-on coding skills and ability to quickly prototype in Python is a must
- Experience in tools and frameworks for deep learning (TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe, MXNet etc.) with strong hands-on experience in at least one of them is required
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English are required
- Ability to handle and solve complex issues in systematic and creative ways
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment and self-motivated
- Strong, very competitive base salary
- Early-stage equity
- Full benefits - Including dependent healthcare