Senior Corporate Finance Advisor | London Based | With Travel
This role will be acting as the Corporate Finance Advisor to one of the largest Natural Resource and Energy companies in Africa.
You will be working on analysing and advising on business transactions in the fields of Mining, Telecoms and Energy. You will be based in London with the Senior management team, but would get the opportunity to visit investment locations regularly to analyse and advise on existing and pending business acquisitions and transactions.
Role and Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of financial modelling, forecasting and analysis of transactions
- Preparation of marketing materials and other documentation for presentations
- Client facing - meetings and events
- Advise businesses on acquisitions, identify targets and provide financial due diligence.
- Lead on financial diligence projects for transactions
- Travel to investment locations, such as Zimbabwe, DRC and Mozambique
- Assisting in other financial activities in an ad-hoc manor
Background and Education
- 5+ Years professional experience in Corporate Finance, Investment Advisory
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent
- CFA achieved, or working towards
- Ideally will have deal execution, financial analysis, modelling & valuation skills
- French Speaking
- Package, base salary market competitive ~£120k
- Bonus, in line with performance, based on deal execution (market competitive)