My client builds software that is used to create ML/AI training data. ML/AI is becoming more and more prevalent in our daily lives. Not only is it providing companies with a competitive advantage now, but it will become table stakes in the future. And the better the quality of the training data, that's used to build the ML models, the better the results.
We are working in partnership with this Series B start-up that is backed by top tier VC's; A16Z, Kleiner Perkins, Gradient Ventures (Google's AI fund), First Round Capital. Our client is based in SF but are open to hiring remotely.
As a Senior CSM you will:
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive the value of our clients product.
- Help organizations build cutting-edge AI applications.
- Provide mentorship and guidance through demonstrable knowledge of their products, solutions and methodologies.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
- Support up to 20 commercial and enterprise customer accounts.
- 3+ years experience in Customer Success for enterprise software.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable recommendations.
- Ability to liaise with multiple internal divisions and departments.
- Able to quickly diagnose situations and zoom out to see the bigger picture.
- Help our customers learn and navigate our product and the process change it can bring.
- Collaborative and enthusiastic with customers.
Base salaries up to $170K
For more info please contact firstname.lastname@example.org