My client is a data & analytics company focused on buying and measuring ads across linear and streaming TV. Their data platform reveals for optimizing your campaigns, working with them doesn't mean you're left alone to a self-serve platform. Their team partners with you every step of the way from getting your creative ready, to launching your pilot campaign, and finding your audiences at scale. Through a combination of technology and service, we make TV advertising feel like digital, giving you a clear way forward. Due to continued growth and expansion, they are looking to add a Client Services Manager to their team.
As a Client Services Manager you will:
- Manage post-sales relationships for large client accounts as the primary contact and trusted advisor.
- Listen to clients needs, as well as identifying unknown or unmet needs.
- Guide clients through their TV advertising campaign, in coordination with our Media Buying team on a weekly basis.
- Spend a lot of time with clients (up to 10% travel) and building relationships with C-level executives
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years in post-sales account management/client relationship support roles, including C-level interactions
- 3-5 years in project management
- Solid understanding of linear TV buying and overall landscape, bonus for streaming
- Bonus: understanding of TV and digital marketing (i.e. SEM, FB), programmatic experience, advanced Excel skills, advanced data visualization abilities
- Base salaries up to $175k + equity and excellent benefits
For more info please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org