We are working with a highly successful post-IPO company who is focused on helping businesses find success through the their web development platform and business solutions. They are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to help them scale effectively by giving visibility and insights, creating and adjusting team metrics, and making sure that all their decisions are well informed. This role is part of a dynamic, quickly growing, and entrepreneurial team.
- Vastly experienced (6+ years) with very large data sets and quantitative analysis, preferably for a web or mobile company. You’re an expert in SQL and have strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to draw meaningful insights from large amounts of data. You thrive under ambiguity and are able to apply critical thinking to new unsolved questions.
- You take a problem-solving approach to everything and know how to put your business judgment and strategic thinking to work in a fast-paced field. You thrive in the place where data, product, and marketing meet. Plus, you’re an excellent communicator with great time management skills and a passion for analytics and data.
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will:
- Work closely with their account management and sales organizations to understand processes, and how they help address client needs and product pain points.
- Develop and run analyses, experiments, reports, and more to enhance their user journey understanding, reveal new insights, and identify opportunities.
- Analyze and process tons of data, and use it to give actionable insights to the business, with the end goal of driving growth and engagement.
- Produce automated tools and dashboards to support understanding of key sales and product metrics for various stakeholders and leadership.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with different teams and stakeholders to design, execute, measure, and improve the impact of their sales efforts.