Intelletec is working with a Series C SaaS start-up to fill multiple Senior Data Analyst positions within their Marketing, Sales, and Customer Experience teams. This company creates an all-in-one document automation software that provides their customers a smoother sales process and better relationship with their consumers.
In this role, you will:
- Use data to provide an understanding of customer patterns and analyze their marketing websites and identify areas for improvement.
- Analyze company data to address business needs, discover insights, describing patterns, and prepare segmentation
- Apply advanced statistical techniques and causal inference methods to design and analyze web experimentations (i.e. A/B testing, quasi-experimentation, statistical tests, Bayesian experimentation, etc.)
- Apply creative analytical problem-solving skills to a wide variety of sales/marketing questions to deepen our understanding of campaign & funnel effectiveness, customer journeys, and go-to-market performance
- 5+ years hands-on experience in analytics working with large, complex, and multifaceted data sets
- Experience using the following software/tools:
- Relational Databases, including Postgres
- Data pipeline and workflow management tools as Airflow
- AWS cloud services: RDS, Redshift
- R or Python experience would be a plus but not required
- B.A. or B.S/M.S. in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, and/or Engineering Sciences
- Experience working with cleaning, manipulating, and visualizing data
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and proven ability to translate data into actionable insights
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, health and commuter benefits, company-paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans.
The company empowers more than 37,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. The provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more.