San Francisco, CA
My client is a well-funded San Francisco startup focused on helping companies identify and retain the best people in the exploding "war-for-talent."
You'll be working with data scientists and engineers from Google, Linkedln, and Bright who have extensive experience applying big-data methods to the hiring domain.
As a Data Engineer you will collaborate with other engineers and data scientists to develop and maintain the machine learning (ML) data pipeline powering their talent-matching products.
An ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years' experience building high-performance, large-scale, distributed server applications and reliable software.
- Exposure to big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, or Storm.
- Proficiency in a high-level language such as Python, Scala, or Java.
- Familiarity with AWS and Golang is a plus.
What you get:
- Salary up to $180,000
- Huge piece of equity
- Work with some of the best and brightest data scientists and engineers in the bay
- Join a fun, tight-knit group of like-minded engineers with a common goal
To find out more about this opportunity please get in touch