I am partnered with a key leader in the "Customer Insights" industry that is making huge strides to improve analytics and data in TV advertisements. The executive team is comprised of people who were founders or leaders at other fast-rising startups, like Shazam, TrueCar, Crunchyroll, Vizify, LiveRail, and AdapTV as well as more established larger companies like Google, Facebook, Stripe, AOL, and Yahoo. With its rapid growth, this company is looking for a strong data engineer to join the team.
A few key details are listed below ~
- 7+ years of experience in Software Development
- 4+ Years of experience working with Large-scale Customer Data
- Experience with Python
- Experience with cloud service providers such as AWS
- Experience with data frameworks such as Spark, Kafka, Kubernetes, Airflow, and Flink
Nice to have:
- B.S. in Computer Science or related study
- A drive to keep up and build on cutting edge research
- Machine Learning/AI Experience
- Base to $200k + Bonus
- Awesome Benefits
- Potential to grow alongside a fast-paced team!