I am partnered with a new, well funded Ecommerce company that is committed to creating a circular economy and refreshing the way we all consume tech.
In 2 years, they have launched in over 7 countries, and have raised over $50 million in funding. The team is now looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join in. As a Senior Data Engineer in the data platform team, you will have the opportunity to build, optimize and grow the core data platforms in the company. Your work will have a direct and huge impact on the company's core competencies.
This position is a full-time position, hybrid in San Mateo(no contractors - C2C or C2H)
- 4+ Years of Experience in Data Engineering
- Strong programming skills in a scientific computing language such as Python
- Expert in REST APIs
- Experience in pioneering, scaling, and optimizing data pipelines, data storage, large-scale data processing/analytics platform, dashboards
- In-depth, hands-on experience in AWS cloud infrastructure
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the capability to drive cross-functional requirements with product and engineering teams
Nice to have:
- BS in Computer Science or similar
- A drive to keep up and build on cutting-edge research
- Strong background working with large datasets
- Experience in the Ecommerce Industry
- Base salary up to $150k
- Great benefits
- Hybrid in San Mateo, work from home 1/3 days per week!