Intelletec has partnered with a Fortune 500 Shipping & Logistics company; this company is responsible for almost 20% of the goods shipped internationally every year and has recently seen significant sales and profitability growth.
They are seeking a Senior Data Engineer (Azure) to join the team based out of New Jersey. You will be responsible for implementing data ingestion and transformation pipelines and play an important role in developing and delivering end-to-end production implementation.
To be successful in this role you will need at least 5 years of experience using Azure tools.
- Designing and implementing highly performant data ingestion pipelines from multiple sources using Azure tools
- Developing scalable and re-usable frameworks for ingesting of assorted data sets
- Working with event-based/streaming technologies to ingest and process data
- Implementing data pipelines and solutions in production using DevOps for deployment/automation
- Working with Azure CI/CD pipelines
- Delivering and presenting technical solutions to business users, technical teams, and clients
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of equivalent education and experience in related fields.
- Direct experience of building data pipelines using one of the following Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse, Azure Databricks
- Hands-on experience designing and delivering solutions using the Azure Data Analytics platform (Azure AI), Azure Storage, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Data Lake, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Stream Analytics
- Strong knowledge of Data Management principles
- Experience in building ETL / data warehouse transformation processes
- Expert or professional-level Azure certifications are a plus
- Competitive base salary plus bonus
- Great benefits and a secure role
- Hybrid in NJ or fully remote