I am partnered with a market leader in ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance), Investment Grade, Public Finance, Sovereign and Structured Finance Rating. With the insights industry emerging, machine learning is leading this front!
This enterprise-size company has a 100+ year track record of performance in over 30 countries and is looking to rapidly grow its team over the course of the next year. The team is looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join their fast-growing team.
This position is a full-time position, hybrid in New York City (no contractors - C2C or C2H)
- 5+ Years of Experience in Data Engineering
- Strong programming skills in a scientific computing language such as Python & Java
- Advanced SQL Knowledge
- Comfortable working with Apache Spark, Hadoop (HDFS, Hive, Presto, PySpark)
- Experience working with streaming architecture
- Experience working with Big Data, Architecture, and Data Pipelines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the capability to drive cross-functional requirements with product and engineering teams
Nice to have:
- Master in Computer Science or similar
- A drive to keep up and build on cutting-edge research
- Strong background working with large datasets
- Experience in the Financial Services industry
- Base salary up to $190k
- Great benefits
- Hybrid in NYC, work from home 2/3 days per week!
- H-1b visa transfers are available