Intelletec has teamed up with a leading Adtech company focused on location-based marketing. Fortune 500 companies and marquee brands, including Microsoft, Target, Kraft, Comcast, American Express, Starbucks and Toyota, use their product to achieve high performing campaigns by engaging the most precise and relevant audiences across all media channels on a single platform.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist with a track record of developing and taking to production data science based products. As a member of the Data Science team, you’ll be responsible for developing statistical and machine-learning models that deliver accurate and robust measurement of foot traffic metrics of interest to their advertising clients. You will work closely with other data scientists, the Product team, various business units, other engineering teams. This is one of the key positions at the company with an opportunity to define and shape the measurement standards in a very dynamic and evolving industry. The responsibilities for this position include these activities:
· Monitor and evaluate the quality of all incoming data
· Establish robust processes to ensure the stability, accuracy, reproducibility and overall quality of all algorithms and processes
· Ensure operational and optimal execution in production of all data science routines and processes
· Represent Data Science team in Product and Roadmap design sessions
· Participate in building reliable QA processes for both data and results
· Collaborate on key architectural decisions and design considerations
· Contribute to and promote good software engineering practices across the Engineering Department.
· Understand the current data sets and models and provide thought leadership by discovering new ways to enrich the data
· A true passion for data, research and a solid data science approach
· Solid track record of successful building data science driven products
· Extreme passion for data quality
· Dedication to innovation and continuous improvement
· Ability to manage competing priorities in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
· Experience working with and leading small analytics teams.
· Experienced/Advanced programmer in at least 2: Python, Scala, Spark, SQL
· Expertise in probability and statistics, including machine learning, modeling and experimental design
· Familiarity with Bayesian inference and MCMC methodologies is desirable
· Experience in developing algorithms based on multi-billion records data size
· Be an excellent communicator able to articulate complex decisions to the cross functional team
· Advanced degree in Statistics, Economics, Operations Research, or similar quantitative fields is preferred
· At least 2 years of revenue generating data science experience
· Familiarity with the digital media / advertising industry is a big plus
· Experience with Hadoop based technologies, such as Hive, Spark
More about the role:
- 100% mobile revenue growth year over year - the company is a great acquisition target
- This role is crucial for the company’s future
- Be the lead of the most disruptive revolution in the mobile advertising industry
- Work with wicked smart people in the hottest area of modern business – mobile/local/social targeting
- Excellent benefits and stock option plan
We are passionate about everything we do, whether it’s working, telling the compnay story at industry events, playing highly competitive ping-pong games, or participating in beer Fridays. The company is comprised of individuls that come from companies like, YP, TiVo, CNET, AOL, Walmart, Coca Cola and many just out of college. They've created a company that is awesome, inspiring, innovative, fast-paced, nimble, and forward thinking.