A gaming company in San Francisco is looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join a world-class team of 3.
You will help build and analyze customer insights, predictive analytics and behavioral modelling projects that will encourage users to play their games more often and over longer periods of time.
- Lead research projects such as detailed product analysis, customer segmentation or customer lifetime value predictive modelling
- Provide actionable insights
- Build new ETL jobs, build predictive models, and make new data visualizations
- Improve platform performance and link between practical product outcomes and customer strategies.
- Work with cross functional departments to provide insights and analytical data to optimize performance
Qualifications and Experience Needed:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Applied Math, Statistics, Computer Science, or related field preferred
- 4+ years working experience
- 2+ years of experience in quantitative analysis
- Experience with PyData stack
- Experience with modern interactive data visualization tools
- Experience with Tableau, QlickView, or Microstrategy
- A passion for analyzing consumer behavior in a fast-moving online business
- The culture in this company is amazing with great opportunities for growth.
Perks include catered lunches once a week, unlimited office snacks, competitive health, vision and dental, and 401k match.
Unfortunately my client cannot sponsor or transfer VISAs.
Salary up to 180k + company bonus!