Intelletec has teamed up with a fast-growing Fintech company in the Bay Area company seeking a Data Scientist to join their team. We are looking for a Data Scientist that will help our client discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help them make smarter decisions to deliver even better products.About The Company
A fast-growing company that's changing the way enterprise companies market to consumers. They have a SaaS platform with real revenue from enterprise customers.
About The Role:
As a key member of the Data team, you’ll get in on the ground floor and help architect a brand-new platform powered by the latest big data technologies. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high-quality prediction systems integrated with their products.You’ll own your work and create far-reaching impact! This isn’t an environment where you can go through the motions, it’s a place where you can make a difference, personally and professionally.
You will have a broad impact and true ownership.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending company’s data with third-party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- 4+ years of Data Science experience
- BS in computer science or equivalent experience
- General understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLabProficiency in using query languages such as SQL
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Data-oriented personality
My client is looking to offer a base salary of up to $200,000k + Benefits, & Equity.