Intelletec have partnered with a leading healthcare company in New York to assist with their search for a Lead Data Scientist.
This position plays a lead role within a cross-functional team, delivering predictive analytics solutions to drive customer engagement and next-best-action, and improve customer experience across critical journeys, e.g., onboarding, breast cancer, maternity.
You will lead a project team responsible for extracting and manipulating data from multiple, large data sources, using the data to deliver predictive models and solutions, partnering with internal stakeholders to target members across channels, and manage day-to-day interactions with business stakeholders
Core components of role:
- Lead a team of 2-3 Data Scientists on the development and delivery of predictive analytics solutions to drive behavior change or customer experience across channels
- Develop and use advanced machine learning algorithms and statistical predictive models, and determine analytical approaches and modeling techniques to evaluate scenarios and potential future outcomes
- Develop and participate in presentations and consultations to business stakeholders on analytics results and solutions
- Contribute Subject Matter Expertise
- 6+ years of related commercial experience
- Advanced in-depth specialization in mathematical analysis methods, machine learning, statistical analyses, and predictive modeling
- Expertise in using R or Python to manipulate large data sets and develop statistical models
- Expertise in data management in an Hadoop environment, including use of Hive
- Excellent problem solving skills, critical thinking and conceptual thinking abilities
- Ability to negotiate and manage interactions across the business and project stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills