Intelletec have partnered with a rental startup in SF backed backed by Highland Capital, Founders Fund, Ripple, and some of Silicon Valley's top angel investors (plus, Drake and Diplo)
Their platform provides on-demand access to all of the belongings other members have offered for rent, all picked up and hand-delivered to your door by a concierge
They are looking for a seasoned Data Scientist to join their small, but fast growing tech team. This is a high leverage role that will span from investigating user behaviors on the platform to creating advanced predictive models. Your goal will be to use data to drive strategy. You’ll work closely with functions across the company (Operations, Customer Service, Finance, Product/Growth and Engineering), and own and lead projects from end-to-end. You’ll dive into complex datasets to analyze trends, identify opportunities and quantify the potential value of new initiatives.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Strong applied analytics - you love data, gleaning insights from data, and making decisions based on data
- Quantitative analysis - you have experience extracting, manipulating, and analyzing large data sets using SQL and understand statistics; experience with advanced visualization tools is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - effectively presenting insights is as important as the insights themselves
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with cross functional teams