A Fintech Unicorn with $500m total funding are looking for a Senior Data Scientist.
This role will be joining best Data Scientists located in their Berlin global headquarters.
The Company offers mobile banking solutions to over 2.5million customers globally focused on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation by providing international money transfer, investment, overdraft, and cash withdrawal and deposit at stores.
The team is currently 700+ split over 3 European locations, with US opening soon.
Role and Responsibilities
- Leverage cutting edge technologies to create an effective data-driven FinTech product
- Work in a matrix environment, collaborating with multifunctional product teams, other data scientists to design and maintain scalable data products and machine learning pipelines
- Define, create and deliver new machine learning driven products
- Data analysis and modelling to deepen the understanding of human and financial processes reflected in the data
Skills and Experience
- Deep knowledge of Python with PhD in Computer Science OR Mathematics OR related subjects
- Working experience with PostgreSQL, AWS
- Experience with R, Tensorflow, ggplot, Stan, Julia
- Ability to model financial and behavioural data
- Production of machine learning methods and models