A Credit Scoring Fintech with a world renouned Data Team have an opportunity for a Senior Data Scientist to join their Lab in London
Role and Responsibilities
- Applying, modifying, and inventing algorithms to solve challenging business and technical problems.
- Evaluating the predictive ability of data sets (and combinations of). Advising on optimal data-gathering strategies.
- Documenting and presenting, internally and externally, model process and model performance.
- Engaging and influencing business leaders in solution path design.
- Mentoring junior members of the team, if appropriate.
Skills and Experience
- PhD OR MSc. in Computer Science OR related subjects
- 2yrs min. commercial experience
- Deep knowledge of Python and either Scala, Java, C or R
- Experience with R, Tensorflow, ggplot, Stan, Julia
- Production of machine learning methods and models e.g. clustering, regression, neural networks, SVMs, trees, and ensemble methods such as random forests and boosting.
Up to £80,000 per annum, + 12.5% bonus + benefits