One of New York's fast-growing companies are scaling their Data Science team & are looking to hire multiple Senior Data Scientists over the coming months.
As a Senior Data Scientist your role will include solving the most pressing problems for brands, agencies, publishers, and technology companies by verifying that every impression has the opportunity to be effective, optimizing towards opportunities to consistently improving results.
My client are recognized as one of Forbes America’s Most Promising Companies, and I-COM’s Smart Data Marketing Technology Companies to work proving it a great environment to be a part of.
The Data Science team at Integral is a high profile team that is a center of innovation for the company and a major contributor to the company’s core products. The types of challenges you will solve have attracted people from industry and academia with diverse backgrounds, ranging from machine learning, physics, biology, neuroscience, and computer science to finance and economics.
- Ph.D. in a relevant technical (machine learning, computer science, physics, mathematics, statistics, or related field), or 4+ years experience in a relevant role
- Extensive experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches using machine learning methods
- Track record of using advanced statistical methods, information retrieval, data mining techniques
- Comfort manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources
- Fluency with at least one scripting language such as Python
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL
- Expert knowledge of an analysis tool such as R or Matlab
- Experience working with large data sets, experience working with distributed computing tools a plus (Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, HBase, etc.)
My client are looking to base a base salary from $140,000- $180,000k range To find out more please email firstname.lastname@example.org