One of New York's fastest-growing companies are scaling their Data Science team & are looking to hire multiple Senior Data Scientists over the coming months.
As a Senior Data Scientist your role will include solving the most pressing problems for brands, agencies, publishers, and technology companies by verifying that every impression has the opportunity to be effective, optimizing towards opportunities to consistently improving results.
My client is recognized as one of Forbes (America’s) Most Promising Companies, and one of I-COM’s best Smart Data Marketing Technology Companies to work with, proving it a great environment to be a part of.
The Data Science team at this company is a high profile team that is a center of innovation for the company and a major contributor to the company’s core products. The types of challenges you will solve have attracted people from industry and academia with diverse backgrounds, ranging from machine learning, physics, biology, neuroscience, computer science, finance and economics.
- Ph.D. in a relevant technical field (machine learning, computer science, physics, mathematics, statistics, or related field), or 4+ years experience in a relevant role
- Extensive experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches using machine learning methods
- Track record of using advanced statistical methods, information retrieval, data mining techniques
- Comfort manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources
- Fluency with at least one scripting language such as Python
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL
- Expert knowledge of an analysis tool such as R or Matlab
- Experience working with large data sets, experience working with distributed computing tools a plus (Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, HBase, etc.)
My client is looking to place a base salary from the $140,000- $180,000k range, depending on experience.